Sunday, September 14, 2008

Keepin it real part 2


Remember I am an amateur blogger, so please read the post below this first to understand what this one is about.

My husband. Home on labor day, and cute as ever!

My boys, home on labor day, playing video games while the sun is shining outside!
Eva napping, so cute!
Harmony is deep cleaning the kitchen....for fun. What did I do to be blessed with her? Thank you Grandma Newman for passing on the cleaning genes.

I also had a picture of my laundry room but it got lost in the shuffle. "keepin it real"! I find my self more and more like my mother everyday. The good thing is I am more ok with that than I ever was.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Cute posts. You still didn't show a picture of you. You have a cute family. I wish my kids would clean for fun.

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I love her already, my granddaughter Casey comes to my house and cleans.

Cindy G.
thelittlerockingchair.blogspot.com