Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great New Website


I would like to invite you all to this great, new website that has just been created by a friend of mine. My friend is a stay at home mom of 4 boys, who has taught herself how to web design. The website is beautiful and fun and features a variety of subjects that appeal to women. The best part about her website is the purpose behind it, she produced this website in major part to create some revenue to help struggling women in Utah. Whether the women are single mom's needing help with income or training or married women with health, family or financial issues. I applaud her ingenuity, talent and pro-action. I hope you will take a look at the website and spread the word.

P.S. As a little side note she is honoring me in the Honoring Womanhood section in the next week or so and she has asked me to be a regular contributor in the girlfriend to girlfriend section. Although because of my limited computer skills and flakiness she may choose to rescind later.
Check it out and let me know what you think!

Just in case the link didn't work the website is http://www.crazibeautiful.com


1 comment:

Caldwells said...

Cherish! Will you send me pics of your African kids? I really want to see. Also, it looks like you had a great time on your trip. Whoever was throwing kids in the water can really THROW! I'm so happy for Heidi and it's awesome that you could be there with her!