Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random things

Kelly got a pull up bar for Christmas and Eva thinks it is her personal jungle gym. She just giggles and giggles the whole time she is hangin'.

Eva is in love with her brothers! She gets a little extra time with Daniel because he is in kindergarten. She takes advantage of that! Also I think this is the first picture of Eva with a smile. She always looks mad and yet she is a very spunky and happy kid.

Grandma Morrell gave the kids a sugar cookie mix and kit for Valentine's Day. The process was fun-the clean up was not!!

Newman News:

Many of you ask about our adoption. We are still in the process and feel like we are closer than ever. Although we still don't know when we will travel. For any of you who don't know we are priveledge to add 3 other kids to our earlier plans. We are now in the process of adoption 7 kids. The three we added are older siblings to the 3 little ones. We had been praying about taking them the whole time but it didn't feel right until recently, (maybe the Lord was just waiting for me to wrap my head around the concept of 11 kids!)
My first feeling is excitement and my second is panic! But I feel like these kids are my kids and I can't wait to have them in my home and arms.
As soon as we are approved I will start posting pictures and update all on our adventure.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Cute pics of the kids. Eva is getting so big! It's good to hear an update on the adoption, I was wondering how things were going. Love ya!

Gardner said...

Wow. We had not heard that news yet. That is exciting.