Sunday, October 25, 2009

We are united and home


Beautiful Dibabe
Beautiful Chaltu


The picture below is all the kids that were being adopted and the woman that was watching them before we came.

We love all our kids they are wonderful!

From Left to right top:
Ramadan Newman, Ramato Cooper, Bona Newman, Sultan Newman, Besa Morrell, Yubo Cooper, Iftu Morrell, Rose (tscarida) the helper.
Bottom: Chaltu Newman, Talilea Morrell, Dibabe Newman, Fitya Newman, Tayiba Newman.

It was a long week as we had to just stay in the house with the kids because of some political issues. But it was fun to play with them and get to know them.

They were excellent on the flights home, but I don't think they want to go on an airplane again anytime soon.
Kelly and the girls, he love being the father to girls!....and boys but the girls hug him more.

We are home now and it is as crazy and as wonderful as we expected!

A big thank you to our ward, friends, and families for all their help and support.

Stay tuned for some great Halloween pictures!

5 comments:

Destiny said...

Yay! I keep checking on your blog for updates! I hope things are going well! Give everyone kisses from us! Also- let us know what they think of the Halloween tradition- I was just thinking what a weird tradition it is just last night. Love you guys!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful!!! Welcome home Morrell's! :) Thanks for the update, I love the pics!

Shannon said...

Welcome home!! Im sure the last few weeks have been crazy. It sounds like you are all adjusting well. You can give me tips and advice when we come home. We passed court last week - so we are offically parents of 3 new beautiful children. We don't have travel dates yet. The embassy appointments are pretty full right now with the reopening of the courts. We were hoping for December, but feel like it will probably be January. Im sure I will have lots of hair questions and with all those (older) girls I will know where to go!!

Hope you are finding a little time to take care of yourself. Maybe we can get together in a few months.

Best wishes!!
-Shannon

Cindy said...

Cherish, when do we get a chance to see you all again? I would love for Noah to meet all of the new kids and we all would love to get to know them more. I hope you are all adjusting well. If there is anything I can do to help, please call. We love you and are praying for you. Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes.

Caldwells said...

Oh YAY! I have been waiting for pictures. The kids look great and are so beautiful. You sure have your hands full. I wish I were able to help you out! Keep posting, we far away folks want to hear about all your adventures! Love you!