Sunday, May 25, 2008

Newman Funnies


















Harmony and Daniel were quoting the Princess Bride the other day.
The kept saying "Anybody want a Peanut?" Then Harmony got a weird look on her face and when Daniel said it again she started giggling like he said something bad like "Poo" or "fart." I asked her why she was giggling like that and she acted all shy for a few minutes until I pried it out of her! She whispered "Peanut-you know like a boy's pee-pee" Oh boy! I pulled out the Peanut Butter and said "No like Peanut in Peanut butter!"
They just aren't as innocent as they look! :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tara said...

That is hilarious! They are so funny. Harmony looks like a little sleeping beauty in that pic. Oh I just love those kids!!

P.S. I love the new name of your blog. Cherish This... genius!

Josselyn and Timothy Nielsen said...

Hey I just got your check!!!!!! thank you so much. you guys are awsome!!!! I know I don't have to tell you how much this money will help the family in Honduras, since you do so much for family like these.
thanks a million!!!!

Love,
Josselyn ;-)

The Brown Family said...

Cherish, I loved seeing you, Kelly, and kids last night. Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf. I went to Sacrament meeting today with Kai (we have to take it slow...) and testimony meeting was all about the reunion, friends, and family. The spirit was so strong. There is something special about the families who were drawn to the EM 2nd ward. I haven't been to church much lately and it was a great meeting for me to attend! (however, I did notice the house next to you is for sale...tempting!)
Ok, to actually address the post on your blog. I am the ADULT that always hears things wrong...but you already knew that I was naughty!
Love
Kim

Katie said...

Hey Update Cher, you´ve been alot of cool places this month!